Steps to Register
Download the following forms to enroll your child in the Cheltenham PAL program.
Cheltenham Police Department Rules Form
*Sign that you have read and agree.
Read the Cheltenham PAL Rules
Cheltenham Police Athletic League * 8230 Old York Rd, Elkins Park PA 19027
- ALL members of PAL MUST be Cheltenham Residents*
- No member is permitted to leave a PAL function once he or she is signed in before PAL is over, or without EXPRESS CONSENT from their parent or guardian
- Everyone must be 8 years old to a Senior in High School
- Everyone MUST have a PAL I.D. CARD
- Appropriate dress is required! NO short shorts, tank tops, halter tops, midriff tops, boxer shorts, or anything with obscene or foul language on it.
- Shirts MUST be worn
- All backpacks are subject to inspection
- NO skateboards, bikes or scooters are to be ridden anywhere inside of facilities
- Everyone must stay in assigned event areas. Leaving the event area without signing out will result in a suspension and parents will be notified.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD OR DRINK, UNLESS PROVIDED OR AUTHORIZED BY A VOLUNTEER
- EVERYONE is responsible for cleaning up/throwing away his or her own trash
- No Drugs, Alcohol, Fighting, Smoking, Foul language
- Respect the Site Managers and Volunteers
- Respect each other
- Trips – Anyone who signs up for a trip and does not go will NOT be eligible to go on another trip for 30 days
- Violation of any of these rules will result in disciplinary action up to and including suspension from the PAL program. Further violations could result in dismissal.
- PAL is not responsible for any personal items lost or stolen while at any PAL event